Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dropping the Third Person

This is me...wig on, camera in hand, taking a pic of myself on the swings so no one will forget me 'cuz I was behind the camera.
When I began this blog-thing, Pollyanna (my sister) said, "You can even have your blogs bound as a book!"  And I thought, how cool!  All sorts of time saved in keeping up on the family history/herstory thingie I feel the need to keep up with.  But, here's the thing.  I am totally self-conscious about the "binding it into a book" part.  I'm aware of readers and consequences and grammar and all sorts of things that I don't even want to think about anymore.  I've even been writing in THIRD PERSON as if my family has a NARRATOR.  Guess what folks - I am the narrator.  And I loose all of my personality when I give it up to the anonymous third person.  So, POOF!!  It's gone...

Let's see what we can do.  ;)

1 comment: