Sunday, December 26, 2010

What Did Santa bring YOU for Christmas?!

The following conversation is a transcript taken from the dinner table over spiral cut ham (Delicious!)  It is taken word for word, but should still be read as hearsay...or a conspiracy theory.  Apparently, people who teach their children about the "S" word also spend more on gifts.  (Or maybe it's just a budget thing.)

Jay:  I got an iPod!
Kay: I got an Kindle!
Dee: I got a calendar!!

Jay & Kay:  ??

Jay:  I got an electric scooter!
Kay: I got an Xbox!
Dee: I got a lamp!!

Jay & Kay:  ??

Jay:   I got a digital camera!
Kay:  I got I got a trip to the American Girl Factory in Chicago!
Dee:  I got a sucker with an angel on it!!

Jay & Kay:  ??

Dee: What?! I also got a light bulb for my lamp.

1 comment: