Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Hairdo

You never know what to expect when one of your kids comes into your bathroom at nine o'clock at night.  It could be anything.  Flu.  Stomach Ache. Hair cuts... really?  Dangerous business at that time of the night.  In this case, it was Daelynn with such a knot in the back of her hair that I said yes.  (Daelynn's fine textured, long hair doesn't go with her polar fleece jacket.  Her hair, though beautiful, had become such a struggle to get through, I asked what she wanted and went to it.  What I didn't expect was just how much she would LOVE it.  She couldn't even sleep for another hour.  She was so excited.  She kept stopping at the mirror and saying, "Is that me? Yes, it is!" in her Mada-who-ha impression (that Lemur king is CRAZY and Daelynn does a brilliant impersonation.)
Daelynn is twelve now, and so grown up.

I chose this pic so you could see how crazy happy she was.
 While I was taking pictures of Daelynn's new 'do, Gabriella was in the bathroom giving herself a little "makeover."  Good thing I put away the scissors!!

Hey Amme!  What d'ya think?!

1 comment:

  1. Thank the good Lord you put away the scissors... I'm sure she would have gone to town on you, hun!

    ReplyDelete