Utah isn't usually the place you will find freezing rain. It's so rare, that I don't remember seeing it once in all of my time living here.
Yesterday, the rain came down and the ice came up (all day long.)
When I made it home -- slip sliding on the sidewalks was the most dangerous part -- I stomped through the deep piles of snow in the front yard. The top layer, now a thick crust of ice, cracked open wide with every step. James and I used salt and shovels to break apart the layer on the driveway. It sounded like glass.
Yesterday, the rain came down and the ice came up (all day long.)
When I made it home -- slip sliding on the sidewalks was the most dangerous part -- I stomped through the deep piles of snow in the front yard. The top layer, now a thick crust of ice, cracked open wide with every step. James and I used salt and shovels to break apart the layer on the driveway. It sounded like glass.
No comments:
Post a Comment