Thursday, March 8, 2012

Really?


Some of you might know that I am currently in monstrous amounts of burning pain in my wrists and tingling through all of my fingers.  Carpal Tunnel?!  Why, yes.  And, no.  And...maybe that too.

What?

The Nerve Conduction Study indicated problems with the nerve conduction through my carpal and cubital tunnels so I'll definately need surgery!  Or not.  Turns out that little "disturbance" in my neck is big enough to warrant an MRI that could tell the doctor that the whole problem is a bit closer to the spine.  YIKES!  Are you freakin' kidding me?!

Meanwhile, I'm worn out and a little bit on edge.  I do a fantastic job of smiling at work, but have a more difficult time pulling that off when I get home.  What can I say?  It turns out I'm mortal and stuff.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you painted that with your nose, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a fantastic job. Period. No qualifying statements required.

    ReplyDelete