Tuesday night after dinner, I whispered in Gabrie's ear that she should act out some little silly thing -- "monkey," perhaps. Of course, she did and soon everyone in the family had joined in on our impromptu game. The "unwritten rules"? The person who guessed the charade would act out whatever crazy silly thing was whispered into their ear by the one who had just had a turn. Things like "Mushu" (from Mulan) and "Go to the box!" (a marching band term) and "Monkey eating a banana in another dimension" (seriously difficult to get across in pantomime -- trust me on this.) My favorite was when Samuel had one. He jumped up on the "coffee" table and dove off the other side ("diving") and then grabbed one of my crazy colored milk crates and put it on his head, stiffly walking across the front room saying, "I. AM. A. ROBOT." in his cool robot voice.
Thank you family for laughing with each other again! Even James, Daelynn & Bethany tossed around some humor and no on got offended. WOOHOO! I love this guys. P.S. Who knew my ears were so sensitive?! Every time Samuel whispered in my ear, it tickled so much I couldn't stand it. It was a riot.
Thank you family for laughing with each other again! Even James, Daelynn & Bethany tossed around some humor and no on got offended. WOOHOO! I love this guys. P.S. Who knew my ears were so sensitive?! Every time Samuel whispered in my ear, it tickled so much I couldn't stand it. It was a riot.
Great times!
ReplyDeletehow fun!!! I cant stand it when Rya whispers in my ear too, IT TICKLES!!! Love your blog!!
ReplyDelete