Last Saturday, on a sunny weekend following our first snow of the year, we went with the Schlaich's to a wooded area in hopes of some fall color for our family pics. Well, there wasn't any. But, we did have some fun taking pictures. You can see from the pic above that we we dealing with lots of age groups, personalities, and degrees of willingness to smile and/or be still long enough for my sad, wet-lensed camera to capture anything decent.
The good news is that Rachel joined us and snapped some really cute pics when it was our family's turn. James even climbed a tree that would put Edward the Sparkling Vampire to shame! Good times. Of course, I was so busy scanning for the perfectly lighted spots large enough for both families that I missed the fact that there was a little sibling rivalry going on out there. But, who needed to know about that anyways?
The good news is that Rachel joined us and snapped some really cute pics when it was our family's turn. James even climbed a tree that would put Edward the Sparkling Vampire to shame! Good times. Of course, I was so busy scanning for the perfectly lighted spots large enough for both families that I missed the fact that there was a little sibling rivalry going on out there. But, who needed to know about that anyways?
No comments:
Post a Comment