Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What Do You Do with all of the Extra Parts?

Have you ever wondered what happens when a wife makes an off-handed comment like, "Honey, I think we need another computer.  Four people trying to get research papers and projects done on one computer is just not working."...?  Nothing, maybe?  $500 dollars to the local computer dealer, maybe?  Nah.

The J-ster (cuz he's cool like that), just went into the garage, dug around some boxes of what I called "junk" he's been collecting since we got married, and recruited Chrissee.  All of his daily teaching tasks haven't discouraged him from teaching a little hardware manipulating action here at home. 
James showing Chrissee where the last plug fits.
And now...? 

Well, after storing the leftovers back in the garage, I've discovered that I was right - a second computer has been very helpful during homework time this week, but I've also discovered something else...

"Honey, is there any way to make the fans on these things silent?!  I can't even be in the frontroom from all the noise!"

No comments:

Post a Comment