Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Sunday After...

We had that bonfire.

And so much silliness, I had to share.

Umm...apparently mom has to give a lesson on fire safety EVERYtime she says, Yes, you may light a fire.

Gabrie would rather be drawing.  Note that the cool artists desk isn't cool without paper.

Daelynn feels better!!

Chrissee is goofy.  She's been wearing these boots for, like, five years.  If anyone comes across another pair of sweater boot coolness, let me know.

Toe socks are the best

Samuel really loves his fire fighter fire truck!
And now, for the extreme amounts of silliness.  All I have to say is that it's nice to have a BOY in the family to bring some sanity. (It's Samuel in the background saying, "Kids!  No fighting."

1 comment:

  1. Good thing I posted this video to remind myself that Samuel is sweet when he feels okay.

    ReplyDelete