Monday, December 14, 2009

Digging out

SPLAT!!! James and I have this thing about snowball fights. (Yes. He got me.)
Gabriella is shoveling snow right along with everyone. Now, if I could just find some mini-shovels of our own, she wouldn't need to borrow one.
Daelynn feels really good about clearing out our neighbor's driveway too.
Chrissee and Bethany on Driveway Patrol. Helping to prevent stranded neighbors everywhere.
Even Samuel is ready to go!

Snow is just one of those things in Utah. You always expect a bit during the winter months. Sometimes, we'll have a very cold and dry December making the winter break unbearably boring and overflowing with cabin fever... I don't think this is going to be one of those years.

Yesterday, the whole family spent over an hour digging out ourselves and the neighbors. The snow plow left a good three feet of snow chunks in our driveway that we heaved and hurled like rocks onto the bank. Even Samuel and Gabriella helped out, borrowing some "mini" shovels from our elderly neighbor, Shirley.


No comments:

Post a Comment