Sunday, September 6, 2009

Kohyen playing peek-a-boo with Gabriella. He thought this tent needed a door.

HAIR!! When we put the dress-up wig on him for this pic, Kohyen stopped climbing. He knew something was very wrong.

Giggles and Grins! Kohyen kept climbing up the slide and turning to come down feet first. I think he likes to be tickled.

Chrissee holds Kohyen at the Chevron while I filled the car with gas. We almost ran out on our long drive. But, we had lots of fun together.
Cousin time is really the best. We haven't had Kohyen for a visit in forever. It was awesome to see him walk, run, jump, and climb. He used words like "mama" and "wow". I think his favorite things were Cheerios and the slide. Samuel had to give him smooches first thing by grabbing both cheeks and pulling him in. (Kohyen doesn't like this much.) Gabriella was really sad when it was time for Kohyen to go. We hope to see him again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment