Unaffected by Chrissee's loss last spring, Bethany is currently running for 7th Grade Student Body Officer at her junior high. Chrissee wasn't disappointed because she lost by the skin of her teeth (ie, 4 votes). Bethany and Chrissee have worked on campaign slogans, posters, and speeches together this week. I thought I'd share....
"The Girl with the Smile goes the Extra Mile" (Chrissee's)
"Vote for HER-SHEY's great!" (Bethany)
Were the two that were decided on. Others that were tossed around included:
"Got Bethany?" (on a gallon of milk)
"From the Disque-us to the Disque-o, Chrissee'll bring the fun -yo!"
I should have written them all down in a notebook!
It's really fun to watch the girls growing with such caring and confidence. I was too afraid to run for a class office when I was in highschool. I'm glad they are not. They aren't afraid of each others successes either, and that makes things run much more smoothly at home.
Now, we just have to wait for James to announce his bid for office! TO THE VOTING BOOTHS EVERYONE!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment