Friday, June 8, 2012

Kite Flying with Cousins

To celebrate Chrissee's graduation, our Las Vegas cousins came for a weekend visit:

There was bowling at Fat Cats...


Trying to stear with one hand and one foot (I sort of went in circles)...


Miniature golfing with pirates under the sea
(Chrissee - 16, Gabrie - 6, Dakota - 11, Daelynn - 13, Hunter - 9, Bethany - 15, Samuel - 5, Kohyn - 4, Jericho - 3, and Libby - 5)


Dog pile on mom (cuz I have the BEST chair)...
 Chase some wind...
 Find out just how much Uncle Quinn loves his Harley girl...


Hike through the dinosaurs together and talk each other out of jumping overboard...

Buy ice cream from the actual ice cream truck! 

It was all really so much fun.  I was still a little groggy, but we could enjoy having cousins to visit any time.  We love you guys!

1 comment: