My boss LOVES Weird Al. So much so, that he bought tickets for the whole firm so we could go together. (Irony: It was casual Friday and I was wearing my "White & Nerdy" t-shirt James gifted me years ago.) Sadly, I ended up rolling with a stone that day, but James, Chrissee and Gage all went together to the Utah State Fair to see the Shenanigans.
It was awesome. What could be better than Weird Al changing costumes thirty times in two hours?!
It was awesome. What could be better than Weird Al changing costumes thirty times in two hours?!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of your family that you put up. The babies are SO CUTE!!! My kids are FREAKING out that James got to see Weird Al do Star Wars. Matthew was so excited to see the picture of Darth Vader and the Storm Troopers!
ReplyDeleteThanks my friend! I love it too. And, I cannot believe I missed it, but at least there were some pictures. :D
ReplyDelete