Chrissee and I spent a couple of hours in the park snapping shots of her cuteness from every angle (catching nearly all of the twists in her personality. It was fantastic to have some one on one time with my girl after so many weeks of spinning schedules and crazy taxi driving...I actually got to hear HER for a bit, and that was priceless.
Chrissee is still planning on being a Forensic Anthropologist. However, she learned from her counselor that she can finish high school as a junior and move right on with her college career that much earlier. This is exciting news! Chrissee is enrolled full-time at the local university and finds her college classes completely interesting whereas the high school classes where getting to be just plain boring. the week after this photo shoot, she snapped her wrist rock climbing though, and I 'm pretty sure that's a little bit TOO exciting.
Chrissee isn't just growing up intellectually, she is learning to tread the waters in matters of the heart and how to trust her own instincts about setting boundaries and where to make room in your life for relationships. These aren't always easy lessons to learn, but I'm so thankful we've always talked so openly about things. I sure hope it continues! This beautiful girl sparkles from the inside out with a cherry on top!
Chrissee is still planning on being a Forensic Anthropologist. However, she learned from her counselor that she can finish high school as a junior and move right on with her college career that much earlier. This is exciting news! Chrissee is enrolled full-time at the local university and finds her college classes completely interesting whereas the high school classes where getting to be just plain boring. the week after this photo shoot, she snapped her wrist rock climbing though, and I 'm pretty sure that's a little bit TOO exciting.
Chrissee isn't just growing up intellectually, she is learning to tread the waters in matters of the heart and how to trust her own instincts about setting boundaries and where to make room in your life for relationships. These aren't always easy lessons to learn, but I'm so thankful we've always talked so openly about things. I sure hope it continues! This beautiful girl sparkles from the inside out with a cherry on top!
No comments:
Post a Comment