 |
| Samuel sporting Rebecca's shoes and sunglasses. Oh! He's eating Amme's ice cream too (butter pecan). |
Some days it feels like clothes are sort of optional around our house. In fact, with Samuel potty training all summer, we've seen more naked baby than we ever thought possible (and Chrissee would like it to NOT be mentioned about the day Abby came over.) All in all, we were rather surprised when something happened where clothing is INappropriate, and yet, it was still on the body. Take a peek!
 |
| This is Kallen. He's delightful and comes M-F while his mom is in school. |
Yep. Kallen dove into the bathtub head first with Samuel. He was
sopping wet. What's a babysitter/mom to do but take pictures for the record?!
 |
| Samuel and Kallen having a chat. Note the tennis shoes. |
 |
| Peek-a-boo little man! I caught you! |
Poor little guy didn't want to get out, but water gets cold after a while you know. Kallen has this affinity for cars (just like Samuel) so they have a lot to play with. He also has this deep, machine gun sort of laugh that is like nothing we've ever heard before - a mix between evil genious and joyful noise. We love playing with Kallen!
You could have photo shopped out certain parts, lol! I don't think I have been at your house once lately where Sam wasn't sporting his birthday suit. LOL! His poor sisters! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this post! These little guys are going to be great friends for a long time, I'm sure.
ReplyDelete@Chelsea... this wasn't an issue when the pic was thumbnail sized.
ReplyDelete@Rebecca, LOL! I just thought it was funny. Samwise CRACKS me up!
ReplyDeleteLooks like those boys keep you on your toes!
ReplyDelete