| Chelsea and Sarah have a great beat. |
In October, we had a little playtime with our best friends. (It's tough to NOT get close to someone you nurse with in a closet! lol) The summer had been crazy and we'd hardly played together. Rebecca jumped at the chance to get all of the friends together for a Treehouse Museum visit.
| Miss Sarah regularly steals the show. |
| Heather is playing to the beat of her own drummer. |
| Matthew is keeping time. |
| Gabriella loves the babies. Is there a doctor in the house? |
| Samuel and Matthew have no bones about playing and working together. |
| On the move. Sarah thought this table made a cool walker. |
| Success! Samuel even stopped to use the potty with friends and toys around. |
| Time for Wizard's Chess! |
| Heather's trying to put all the pieces back in place before Samuel throws them down again. |
| Gabrie ponders her next move. |
| There's a princess. |
| and a storyteller. |
| Matthew reminds me of King Arthur. |
| Dolls and DOLLS! |
| Do you see where those dazzling blues come from? |
| He can hear himself better like this. I promise. |
| The exit pose. YOU SHALL NOT PASS! |
I can't wait for our next adventure either!! WE SO need to go again! I have green eyes by the way. You would think that you would know that after the bumping knees in the closet! LOL! Good times.
ReplyDeleteTheir Paternal Grandfather has blue eyes. My brother has blue eyes too. Sarah looks a lot like him.
ReplyDeleteWish our museum was so cool!
ReplyDelete@Lisa...wish we'd been able to go while you were here! I saved extra free passes just for your coming. Oh well. Guess I'll have to share with someone else.
ReplyDelete