Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Daelynn

What's the best thing about being 11?
Being in the sixth grade and that I'll be going into Young Women's soon.

Who is/are your favorite teachers and why?
Miss Lundgren and Mrs. Costley. Why? Because they're both funny. And they are the two teachers who are patient enough with me to learn what I need to know.

What are the top three songs you like to listen to? Well, that depends... How about the songs you pull up first on YouTube? It depends on how I feel. When I'm tired or hyper, I like fast songs. When I'm sick, I like to listen to slow songs. It just depends on my mood.

Is there an actor/actress/star that you like to follow or watch what's going on in their lives?
No. I don't follow people. I'm independent.

What's the most memorable service you've given or received?
Well... this last week when I was at a baseball game with my dad, there was this mentally disabled boy who told us he'd never caught a ball before. Later, I caught one and gave it to him and he jumped up and down. He was so excited!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to do something that involves animals. I'm not sure what yet - maybe an animal trainer or a veterinarian. I don't know. I just love animals. I feel happy to be around them.
What's the best thing about glasses?
Well, I can see a lot better with them. They do get wet and dirty and stuff, but I can see a lot better and I get headaches without them.

Name one thing you want to do in the next year.
I want to get on a real Track team for next year.

What's one of your favorite family memories?
When me and you and Chrissee and Beth went out to Toad's Fun Zone and played all of those games and spent so much time together... or that BBQ we had with the Schlaichs. That was fun, too.

1 comment:

  1. You have such beautiful girls! I feel so lucky to know them.

    ReplyDelete