Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chrissee

What do you like most about being 15?

I like the fact that I get to go to highschool and that I get to prepare myself for college even moreso... I like that I'm getting older and that there's more freedom.

What have you chosen as a career path?

I don't know yet... Interior Designer, Chef, Forensic Anthropologist... I'm really geared toward the forensic anthropologist. Anthropology looks at bones and historical facts to tell a story, but the forensic part will mean I could work for the FBI and figure out the stories of the unidentifiable remains that are found.


Who is your favorite teacher so far this year and why?

Gillette or Andrew. Both. They've taken more time to perfect what we're doing - they want to make sure we're doing our very best. Most teachers don't take the time with every single student like they do. That must be extra important to you when you are working so hard yourself.

What's the worst thing about wearing a boot?

It's lamesauce. I can't go up and down stairs quickly. It hurts, and others have to change their pace so I can keep up with them... those suck!!

What's your favorite family memory from this year?

Going to the lake together - swimming, screaming, and swallowing fish pee and stuff.

What's your shoe size? 9.5

What are your top three favorite songs and why?
"Pearl Harbor" and "Tennessee" from the movie Pearl Harbor and "Crimson Tide" from the movie Crimson Tide as arranged by Gillette. They're intense and amazing and can be listened to over and over.

What's one thing you want to try or do this year?
I want to take first in State with the Marching Band... no, really. I want to sweep the house and know what that feels like.
How many pushups can you do?
Depends on the style... girl - about 50... boy - about 20 ... wall - about 18.


1 comment:

  1. I love your kids! I love that they're each so individual, each one is his/her own person. Even the little ones. So original, just like their mom. :o)

    ReplyDelete