 |
| Pine View Dam |
With two cameras, gorgeous light/color, and happy cousins, there were so many pictures taken on our family adventure yesterday, that I'm breaking it up into a few posts. John and I decided to go fishing with our families. Sadly, not everyone could come. (We hoped James would be there, but a Chemistry test sorta got in the way.) Utah has some beautiful autumn weather. So, we got out in it.
 |
| Sillouetted against water |
 |
| This lake is just too tempting |
 |
| Roots exposed and leafy color |
 |
| The sun broke through the rain clouds and the children ached for water |
 |
| Rebecca takes a break from photography and rock collecting |
 |
| I think the boys had a little competition about who could chuck the biggest rock. |
 |
| Mom captured some excellent reflecting pics. She also insisted that Sam keep his undies on, but, I must say that "whitey tighties" don't make for much coverage. |
 |
| Kohyn loving the water |
 |
| After having to wade out far enough to get her own pants wet, Rebecca plays keep away with Sam-man and the soccer ball. |
 |
| Uncle John teaches Gabriella how to cast a fishing line. |
 |
| Kohyn gets some help too. |
 |
| The only wake in the water... no boats in autumn. SWEET!! |
 |
| I think he thinks it's getting cold. |
 |
| Michelle taking in some sun. |
 |
| Samuel's turn. |
 |
| The fisherman |
This was only one phase of our journey together. We had chosen a spot with outhouses that turned out locked. (Oh, the great outdoors!!) Had planned on rainy weather and hadn't brought towels with us, etc. So, we only stayed for a little while. But the views were amazing and so was the family time.
Very cute swimming gear!
ReplyDelete