
This Easter was NOT as I would have it. In fact, with all of the pressure from final semester assignments, NULC readings, and Metaphor responsibilities, I had no clue it was Easter weekend. For me, due to the complete lack of preparation on my part, I would have let the holiday pass. As you may have read, we don't "do" Santa Claus around these parts and the Easter Bunny doesn't stand a chance either for many of the same reasons. I prefer to give a little more significance to a Holy Day than Chocolate Bunnies. So, I would have been happy to skip it.

But, James had a hankering to color eggs with the little ones and Chrissee really wanted to make (and eat) the best deviled eggs on the planet.

That meant there had to be a little time spent hunting them down.

And a few cracker-crumb-coated triumphs in the back yard before the afternoon was through.

We hope you enjoyed your family... however you celebrated.
No comments:
Post a Comment